Technorati is a online website community that is focused specifically on weblogs, and it can be extremely beneficial to register your blog with Technorati. Knowing how you can benefit from everything that Technorati has to offer is an important first step in getting the most out of your web presence. Importantly for my purposes, tracking the Blog Traffic Exchange effect is extremely easy with Technorati authority and blog reactions. (As an example, here is the Blog Traffic Exchange Technorati authority page.)
Once you have been blogging for a little while, it will be beneficial for you to register your blog, or as Technorati would call it, claim your blog. This will maximize the amount of exposure that you are getting out of having a weblog.
Here are some of the benefits that come from registering your blog with Technorati, and how you can use Technorati to leverage your authority to gain more traffic for your blog -
Claiming your blog on the Technorati website is going to list your blog website within the Technorati directory while giving you an opportunity to begin building authority for your blog. Authority is a vitally important concept when it comes to blogging, because it lets your readers know that your blog is factual, informative and well worth reading.
Your blog authority will be determined by how many inbound links your blog has managed to receive in the past six months. Your blog authority on Technorati is a great way to show other bloggers and internet users how much authority your blog has within the blogosphere, helping you to build traffic for your blog in the process.
Technorati makes it possible for you to find blogs that are similar in nature to your own. You can use Technorati to find blogs with high authority ranks, and participating in these high authority blogs can help to improve your traffic as well.
Technorati allows you to create a profile for your blog or your network of blogs, which creates another medium by which you can communicate with other bloggers and promote your own blog as well. Your Technorati profile allows you to use an image and a blog description to tell other people about your blog, and the tools on Technorati allow you to generate authority for your blog while building links.
Technorati makes it possible for you to tract the reactions that people have to your blog by way of over blogs. These Technorati reactions are a really easy way for you to see that your blog traffic exchange endeavors truly are working.
You can make use of a Technorati Watch list to keep track of all of the tags that you care about as well as all of the blogs that are in your blog roll, according to a blog post by Steve Rubel at http://www.micropersuasion.com.
Technorati is an outstanding resource for bloggers to help build authority online. Registering your blog or your network of blogs on Technorati is vitally important if you want to build increased traffic and readership for your blog.
Originally posted 2009-08-30 19:59:31. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- Mistakes to Avoid in Blog Carnivals when you Want More Blog Traffic Blog carnivals are gaining a lot of popularity right now as they are one of the best and most influential ways to earn more blog...
- Increase Traffic To Your Blog, pt3 Here is Part 3 in our series on increasing traffic to your blog. We hope you enjoyed the series, and that you can take these...
- Gaining Easy Blog Traffic Do you want to spend every day smashing the previous day’s traffic record? There is no reason why you cannot achieve this, but it is...
- Increase Traffic to Blog, pt1 This is part one in a three part series dedicated to increasing traffic to your blog in a number of different ways. Now that you...
- Increase Blog Traffic Today, pt2 Here is part two in our series for learning how to increase blog traffic today. 7 – Sign It With Your Blog – Add a...
If you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.