Using your blog as the seed, find quality content from the Blog Traffic Exchange and tweet it automatically. Provide your followers with interesting and relevant content within the niche of your blog. Supplement your twitter account with quality content related to your blogging niche using the our powerful content search engine.
There are setting to control the frequency and regularity of the posts. Other than that simply run the plugin and tweets will begin. I am now running this plugin and pointing it at the Blog Traffic Exchange twitter feed.
How does it work? After setting your Twitter username, password, tweet frequency, and tweet regularity the plugin will run on a schedule. Each time the plugin executes it will select a public blog post from your blog at random. Then it will use the post as the search seed of the Blog Content Exchange repository. The content repository will return a tweet containing the most relevant website, famous quote, or other content in the repository.
- Upload Folder to WordPress Plugins Folder
- Activate Plugin
- Adjust Options to Style as desired
- 10/31/10 – 1.6 – Updated for Twitter oAuth.
- 09/21/09 – 1.5 – Added Befriend code from GeekLad.
- 09/03/09 – 1.4 – Added RT code from GeekLad.
- 08/31/09 – 1.3 – Added more options for interval and randomness.
- 08/12/09 – 1.2 – Added #RTW adn #quote Hashtag to tweet.
- 08/04/09 – 1.1 – Release to public.
Originally posted 2009-08-04 13:15:48. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- Related Websites Welcome to the power of relevant chaos. The Related Websites plugin is the latest to come from the labs of the Blog Traffic Exchange. The...
- Related Posts The Blog Traffic Exchange’s version of the Related Posts plugin utilizes the same cloud based, Relevant Chaos technology that is behind the Blog Traffic Exchange...
If you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.