Writing a good and solid content for blogs is one of the important things to be considered in marketing successful blogs. It is must to take advantage on different search engines through building a link equity, using different SEO tactics, and flattening the blog to ensure that the content would get the kind of attention that is deserves. Below are the principles of good SEO for Your Blog, to be guided accordingly.
Some Principles of good SEO for Your Blog
- Google coalition. If you want to optimize the website that you have for Google, you can choose either use Blackhat SEO technique or co-operate with Google. The Blackhat SEO is a kind of technique which follows the techniques in order to out-smart Google as well as find ways for the rankings to be artificially increased. These would help you in finding and building better asset for your WordPress website and blogs and most of all move out the traffic.
- Popularize the content quality of your blog. Having good content quality is not enough. Having a very high quality is the topmost thing to be considered but having useful and unique content is not enough knowing that the organic traffic would not be mainly driven to the website even if you already have a good content. This would be resolved by means of making your content or blog popular by connecting to blogs like Oklahoma City SEO. You can share your blogs to other people, some will also share and retweet it.
- Old articles should be deleted. If your articles or content are already outdated, there is a tendency that your readers would look for another blog that has a new and updated content.
- Post a content having valuable keyword. If you want your rankings to be improved, there is a need to use valuable keyword on the article headline. Title tag is an essential factor on the page for the keyword to be optimized. It is also a must to ensure that the other posts linking to the website also has the same keyword.
- Reciprocal links should be avoided. It is a must to know that reciprocal link void the value of SEO that is why it is needed to avoid engaging with them. You should also get the links for run-of-site for these are of high-quality links and make sure that the links are important to the site and for SEO to be optimized which in turn would benefit the blogs.
- Flatten the blog. Information architecture or site architecture is how the information is merely organized into pages, categories, and subpages on the website and how they are link together. The flatter the site architecture that you have, the better opportunity it would rank.
Those are the principles of good SEO for your blog and should be followed properly. This would give you an assurance that your website would get a higher rank in the different search engines such as Google. This would also attract great number of visitors to visit the site and for them to read your blog and get something about it.