More information on Misspelled SEO Keywords
If used properly, misspelled keywords can be worth gold. Ranking keywords is getting harder day by day. Competition for different popular search terms is growing rapidly, and takes lots of resources in order to push a certain website into the first page of Google search. If you are a blogger, you are probably searching for different ways on how to become even more visible on the Internet. and having an optimized keyword would mean a lot. We cannot deny the fact there are words that are very hard to spell yet the competition for misspelled keywords is very much easier to rank.
Here are some of the effective ways in order to optimize misspelled keywords, which would benefit a blogger like you the most.
- Turn the misspelled keyword into brand name. This is one of the best alternatives that you can use for the brand name of your site. Using this kind of method would allow you to get what the best for the misspelled keywords is. In addition to that, you do not need to sacrifice the process’ credibility. If you do not want to use this, always make sure that you would choose exact match domain for misspelled keywords.
- Use the best and recommended SEO practices. Optimize the page intended for the targeted misspelled keyword and include to your navigation, content, title tag, header tag, and URL. On the other hand, bloggers should be aware that having misspelled keywords on the site is unprofessional and worst can lower your credibility and cost many links.
- Create a section intended for commonly misspelled keywords. This could not have a great impact and the misspelled keywords would not be as important like title tag. On the other hand, this could be very effective most especially when coupled with page link by means of using misspelled keywords in anchor text.
- Create microsites through match domains targeting the misspelled keywords. Search engines such as Google generally tend to provide websites with exact match domain suited for keywords, which is very significant in ranking. If you are a blogger, you can buy some of the most common and popular misspellings of the targeted keywords then create microsites.
- Create links by means of utilizing the misspelled keywords in anchor text. You can try getting actual spelling located on the page that you are mainly trying to rank. Considering that Google put the filters in place in order to prevent spamming, then create links into that page by using misspelled keywords in anchor text.
These are some of the information in misspelled SEO keywords and the ways on how to optimize it. This would give every blogger the chance to make the most out of it, which in turn would give them more than what they expect. There are many ways on how to drive traffic on your site and it is up to you to choose the one you are convenient at and at the same time would cater what your needs are. Misspelled keywords would never cause a problem because there are alternatives that you can use to benefit you the most.