Joining a blog carnival is capable of allowing you to improve your blog. Have you ever heard of what a blog carnival is all about? Let us go into what it takes for you to join a blog carnival including what the benefits are for participating in a blog carnival.
What is a Blog Carnival? Well, A blog carnival is a collection of articles and blog posts based on a particular subject, but rather being written by a single blogger, they are created by a number of different bloggers and then posted in the same place. The blog carnival involves posting all of the articles and blog posts together on a single blog, which is the host blog. The host blog may be the organizer for the blog carnival or it may be someone completely different. A lot of planning goes into the blog carnival concept in order to make sure that the results are ideal.
The organizer for the blog carnival will generally do the posting of the carnival on a neutral site that is designed to list the existence of blog carnivals such as blogcarnival.com for example. The website is then responsible for listing current, past and upcoming blog carnivals in a format that is easy to use and navigate so that bloggers can find appropriate blog carnivals to suit their needs. The carnivals are typically broke down on these websites into a wide variety of different respective categories and the dates that they will be run on.
So, what benefits are there that you can take out of the blog carnival?
1. You will gain an increase in traffic. This one should be fairly obvious to you. When you are participating in a blog carnival as a blogger, you are going to be making a post that falls into line with the subject of the blog carnival, and then you will send a copy of the post to the organizer of the host, and a link to where you have posted the post. The host will include the link to the post in their blog carnival post. When readers read the blog carnival post, they will click on the link and follow it to your post. Then they will increase your traffic accordingly. You can definitely increase traffic to your blog by participating in a blog carnival, and it only gets ten times better when you host your own blog carnival.
2. You will gain new readers. This one is a little less obvious but still easy. When you increase your traffic, you will be increasing your readership, not only just the number of people that visit. If you are posting informative blogs consistently and your visitors see this, they will find reason to keep reading.
3. You will gain new links back to your blog. These links will increase your ability to get traffic, not only from the blog carnival itself but also from the rest of the internet as well thanks to search engines.
Photo credits: ~jjjohn~
Originally posted 2009-09-18 03:57:39. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- Creating a Blog Carnival Although it may be entirely possible for a single person to handle all of the various requirements for when it comes to creating a Blog...
- How to Increase Blog Traffic with Blog Carnivals One of the easiest things that you can do to build traffic is to submit your content to blog carnivals if you want to learn...
- Mistakes to Avoid in Blog Carnivals when you Want More Blog Traffic Blog carnivals are gaining a lot of popularity right now as they are one of the best and most influential ways to earn more blog...
If you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.