Blogging for money is quickly becoming one of the more popular reasons for why people blog. Setting up a blog is relatively easy and straight forward, and turning that blog into a money maker does not take much effort either. By monetizing your blog, you can make it possible to earn money when you write blogs through various different means. The following is a basic guide to blogging for money, including how you can get started doing it and which methods will best address your needs and your individual blog as well.
- * Affiliate Marketing: Bloggers are capable of blogging for money by way of affiliate marketing. When you sign up with an online affiliate marketing program, you are given a unique link that is yours and yours alone, and you use this special link to promote the affiliate products. If any sale is made through your unique affiliate link, then you earn a commission from the affiliate program. This is a really popular option for bloggers that are looking into blogging for money because there are thousands if not millions of different affiliate products out there in every niche under the sun.
- * PPC Ads: Bloggers are capable of blogging for money by way of Pay Per Click or PPC advertising. Bloggers are more than capable of generating a lot of income through PPC or Pay Per Click advertising, which is provided by major advertising networks including Yahoo and Google. Applying for an account is easy, and money is generated through advertising in your blog, which makes it relatively simple to participate over time. Contextual ads are placed on your blog and relate to the keywords used in your blog, meaning they are targeted to your readers for better results.
- * Bloggers are capable of blogging for money by way of product reviews. Many merchants are actually looking for bloggers that are willing to review the products they are selling. Providing reviews on products in your blog can earn you between $25 and $200 dollars for every review, and even more if your blogs earn more traffic, making this an excellent opportunity for blogging for money.
- * Bloggers are capable of blogging for money by way of membership programs. Memberships are a great way for you to generate regular income online on a repeated basis. You can charge visitors to visit your membership. If you want to charge money for a membership, you should have a separate membership website in addition to your blog and you should offer something truly unique that your readers will be interested in signing up for. By integrating a membership into your blog, you will increase the conversion rate between visitors and members, helping your blog to earn a repeated or residual online income, which is a great way to go about it if you can.
There are only some of the ways you can blog for money. What other ways can you come up with to earn money through blogging?
Photo Credits: Pink Sherbet Photography
Originally posted 2009-08-14 05:40:41. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- Blogging Business is on the Rise You don’t have to be an analyst to realize that blogging business sites are on the rise and that it has become the latest career...
- Must Have Blogging Tools Blogging has developed a serious place for itself in the internet community for many different purposes including personal use and business uses. As a result,...
- Blogging in a Word: Building Blogging is all about building: building friendships, building links, building content, building readership. It’s not for the fainthearted and it should only be taken up...
If you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.