If you are trying to learn how to get traffic to your blog, then you will benefit from the tips in this series, which are designed to show you the necessary steps for how to get traffic to your blog. When you have the right tips, tricks and resources in your arsenal, then that is when you can truly be successful in gaining traffic to your blog. There are twenty tips in all that you need to keep in mind when it comes to learning how to increase blog traffic. In the first post of this series we touched on the first seven, followed by an additional six in the next post, and here are the final seven tips.
1 – Create a blog roll on the side bar or at the bottom of your blog site so that you can publicize links for your favorite blog sites online. Let the bloggers know you put them in your blog roll and you may just get a little bit of reciprocation in return.
2 – Post links to relevant blogs and blog posts in your posts when you are creating blog content. Creating links and references to other blog entries and blog websites will actually increase traffic to your blog just as well as to the blogs you’re linking. This is especially useful when track backs are used because it lets the blog owner and their readers know that you mentioned them.
3 – Learn how to write blog entries that are short without compromising value and that are interesting, even in a small space. This will allow you to improve your ability to blog more frequently for an increase in blog traffic. Don’t be afraid to continue offering comprehensive studies and lists as well, occasionally.
4 – Put effort into the promotion of your most popular blog postings when you are blogging. Write a post that details your top 10 or 10 most popular blogs of the best. Refer to your best blogs in newer entries when the subjects are relevant, or reference old posts while updating the information they contained.
5 – Create a newsletter that operates separately from your blog, and invite your blog readers to become subscribers. Now you have a new way of advertising your blog, as you can link back to your blog in every newsletter that you send.
6 – Utilize offline methods for promoting your blog just as often as online methods. Make sure that your auto signature, your business card and any other marketing or print materials that you have are adorned with your blog address so that people can find you online more easily.
7 – Pay close attention to your blogging traffic reports. Learn from the statistics that you receive and use that information to update the keywords that you use accordingly. The more that you are able to fine tune your writing to your blog traffic reports, the better the results will be.
Photo Credits: Martino’s doodles
Originally posted 2009-09-11 03:39:32. Republished by Blog Post PromoterRelated posts:
- 6 More Steps for How to Get Blog Traffic If you are trying to learn how to get blog traffic, the following tips will definitely come in handy for you. Access to the right...
- 6 + 1 Steps for How to Increase Blog Traffic Having access to the right tips and hints for how to increase blog traffic can really come in handy. The more tips and tools that...
- How to Get Blog Traffic in Five Steps Every blogger is looking to achieve the exact same thing: They are hoping to be read. There are millions of bloggers that give the idea...
- Increase Traffic To Your Blog, pt3 Here is Part 3 in our series on increasing traffic to your blog. We hope you enjoyed the series, and that you can take these...
- Gaining Easy Blog Traffic Do you want to spend every day smashing the previous day’s traffic record? There is no reason why you cannot achieve this, but it is...
If you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.